Friday, April 23, 2021

COVID-19 vaccination follow-up

On April 16th, I received my second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.  Like the first dose, it was administered by a member of the Ohio National Guard at the Wolstein Center’s mass vaccination site. 

As with the first dose, I experienced a slightly sore arm afterward – but no worse than a standard vaccination.  Shortly after I went to bed that night, I began to feel a bit feverish and achy, and I didn’t sleep well.  The next morning, I awakened around 8:00am, late for me even on a weekend.  I felt sleepy but recovered.  Over the course of the day, I felt progressively better; and by Sunday I felt like Superman.  The last few days I’ve been physically active, going to the gym, working on the house, and have started losing weight.

Here’s to a healthier remainder of 2021.

#GetYourShot    

 

No comments: